Whether it's called Capocollo, Capicollo, Cup, Ossocollo or say you want it, this charcuterie is made from the top of the pig's loin. To prepare our neck, after an initial disosation, we proceed to salt; later, it is flavored with black pepper, subjected to a careful ligature and finally seasoned. Once seasoned you get a product that stands out from the other cured meats for its delicate taste. Great for creating "sea and mountain" appetizers, to combine fruit or make creative recipes using your imagination.
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
- Gluten-free cheese and lactose
- Pig, Salt, Black Pepper, Chilli, Aromits, Right- Right, Saccarosio - Antioxidants: E300, E301 - Preservatives: E250, E251, E252
- NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100g
- Kcal:263g - Protein:39.2g - Carbohydrates:1.14g - Sugars:0.9g - Fats:11.3g of which saturated fatty acids:5.6g - Fibre:0.2g - Salt:3.8g
- WHOLE WEIGHT
- 1.6kg - product subject to weight loss
- PRESERVATION METHOD
- After opening, refrigerate at a temperature of 0 to 4 degrees C
- RETENTION PERIOD
- 6 months from packaging
- PACKAGING PLANT
- 9-1885L C.E.E.