As the name already indicates, the Guanciale is a cured meat that comes from the cheek of the pig. To prepare our Guanciale, after being cut, we proceed to salt; afterwards, the meat is washed and dried. It is then flavored with chilli and left to mature. Once seasoned you get a product that is distinguished from the other cured meats for its softness and its delicate flavor. Tradition has the traditional pasta "Carbonara" or "The Amatriciana" associated with this charcuterie, but it is also great to combine with melon or to make delicious rolls with lean spinach and cheese meat.
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
- Gluten-free pork milk and lactose
- Pig, Salt, Black Pepper, Chilli, Aromits, Right- Right, Saccarosio - Antioxidants: E300 - Preservatives: E250, E252
- NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100g
- Kcal:443g - Protein:25.3g - Carbohydrates:0.5g - Sugars:0.5g - Fats:37.8g of which saturated fatty acids:12.7g - Fibre:0.1g - Salt:6g
- WHOLE WEIGHT
- 1.6kg - product subject to weight loss
- PRESERVATION METHOD
- After opening, refrigerate at a temperature of 0 to 4 degrees C
- RETENTION PERIOD
- 6 months from packaging
- PACKAGING PLANT
- 9-1885L C.E.E.