The Fillet is a very valuable charcuterie, made from the lumbar part of the pig, the leanest and most delicate part of the pig. Its main feature is the almost totality of fat absence. The fillet is boned, degreased and then put in the brine with the addition of aromas and salt. After aging you get a product with a very delicate taste, ideal for aperitifs, fillet rolls stuffed with cheese and many other creative recipes.
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
- Gluten-free fillet milk and lactose
- Pig, Salt, Black Pepper, Chilli, Aromits, Right- Right, Saccarosio - Antioxidants: E300, E301 - Preservatives: E250, E251, E252
- NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100g
- Kcal:263g - Protein:39.2g - Carbohydrates:1.14g - Sugars:0.9g - Fats:11.3g of which saturated fatty acids:5.6g - Fibre:0.2g - Salt:3.8g
- WHOLE WEIGHT
- 1.5kg - product subject to weight loss
- PRESERVATION METHOD
- After opening, refrigerate at a temperature of 0 to 4 degrees C
- RETENTION PERIOD
- 6 months from packaging
- PACKAGING PLANT
- 9-1885L C.E.E.