The Queen of Calabria is her: theNduja, born in Spilinga and now famous all over the world. The main ingredients of ourNduja are: meat, pork fat and chilli; To make ′our Nduja, these ingredients are chosen with extreme care and quality. They are then handcrafted in a very tasty flavored dough and bagged in a special gut. Once seasoned it is smoked with the ancient techniques of the Calabrese tradition, obtaining an excellent product and particularly suitable for appetizers, delicious first dishes or for the fillings of pizzas and flatbreads.
Our Nduja is produced by animals born, bred and slaughtered in Italy.
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
- Spilinga's Nduja without preservatives and dyes
- Fat and meat Pork, Chilli, Salt
- NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100g
- Kcal:398.3g - Protein:16.3g - Carbohydrates:0.7g - Sugars:0g - Fats:36.7g of which saturated fatty acids:17.8g - Fiber:3.7g - Salt:0,186g
- PRESERVATION METHOD
- After opening, refrigerate at a temperature of 0 to 4 degrees C
- RETENTION PERIOD
- 12 months from packaging
- PACKAGING PLANT
- EN L1L74 CE