Caciocavallo is a spun cheese typical of Calabria. It is presented with a thin and hard crust, straw-yellow, with a paste that is paler and homogeneous and has a round shape. The taste of this cheese can vary a lot of intensity depending on the different seasonings. If it is a fresh product will be sweeter, the one with high maturation will instead be characterized by a more decisive and spicy flavor. The Caciocavallo is particularly suitable to be melted; the particularly privileged combinations are definitely red meats, mushrooms and wines with a strong character and strong personality.
The milk used for the production of our cheese is produced in Calabria.
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
- Cow's Milk, Caglio, Salt, Dairy Ferments
- NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100g
- Kcal:341g - Protein:23g - Carbohydrates:1g - Sugars:0.6g - Fats:23g of which saturated:19g - Fiber:0.1g - Salt:1g
- WHOLE WEIGHT
- Variable: 0.9kg - product subject to weight loss
- PRESERVATION METHOD
- After opening, refrigerate at a temperature of 4 degrees Celsius to 8 degrees C
- RETENTION PERIOD
- 6 months from packaging
- PACKAGING PLANT
- IT18/028 CE