Our pecorino is a hard cheese with an ivory crust,theinterior is compact and white. The flavor can be more or less intense depending on the seasoning, which lasts at least 3 months, until it becomes intense in the grater variety, which undergoes a seasoning of as much as 18 months. The most special combinations that you can try are with theAnnona,with spicy jams or with seasonal fruits such as pears.
Also available in the "Pepato" version
The milk used for the production of our cheese is produced in Calabria.
To purchase the peppery version, indicate it in the notes during the order.
Politiche per la sicurezza (modificale con il modulo Rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per le spedizioni (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
Politiche per i resi merce (modificale con il Modulo rassicurazioni cliente)
- Craft Pecorino
- Sheep's Milk, Salt, Natural Reno's
- NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100g
- Kcal:387 - Protein:31.8% - Carbohydrates:3.63% - Sugars:0.73% - Lipids:26.94% of which saturated:17.12% - Salt:2.4%
- WHOLE WEIGHT
- Variable: 1kg - product subject to weight loss
- PRESERVATION METHOD
- After opening, refrigerate at a temperature of 4 degrees Celsius to 8 degrees C
- PACKAGING PLANT
- Agricultural Company No.050-CZ-PBLT.